Part 1: Developing a Business Plan
2. Which product sales are very sensitive to price changes?
3. Do you have any control over prices? If so, describe.
Define your promotional strategy.
1. What advertising media will you use? Examples: newspaper, radio, yellow pages, signage.
2. What media will you use during different seasons of the year?
3. How important are signs?
4. Are you planning to promote your business heavily for the first six months? Explain.
Define your customer services.
1. Is service important? What aspects of service are key?
2. What special customer services do you offer?
3. How will you ensure that you deliver the quality of service your customers want?
4. Do your employees require service training? If so, what is your training plan and what will it cost?
5. Is credit important in your business? What is your credit policy?
Effective use of your advertising dollars is critical to the success of your business. Complete the relevant categories of this advertising budget and then use it!
Continue to business management and labour